The move this morning.
Oat flour pancakes with coconut milk whipped cream and topped with berries.
1.5 cups oat flour
1 cup almond milk
1 can of full fat coconut milk (must be canned)
Handful of berries to top
Dairy-free butter- I used Earth Balance Soy-Free
- Make sure to get full-fat canned coconut milk otherwise the coconut milk cream will not work. Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- In a bowl, mix oat flour and almond milk. I like to add a drop of maple syrup and cinnamon to my batter.
- Heat up a scoop of dairy-free butter on a pan to create a nonstick surface.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the pan and cook and cook pancake. Repeat 2x or until all of the batter is used.
- Place the oat flour pancakes on a plate.
- Open the can of full fat coconut milk. Scoop the solid cream on top of the can onto the plate (Note: only the top of the can will be a solid).
- Top with a handful of berries and maple syrup.