I want these Turkey Burgers with avocado and sweet potato fries that I made the other weekend. This is the last week I’m Seattle for work and then I head back to NYC to end my 3 weeks of straight travel. I had so much fun traveling these past 2 weekends but am seriously ready to not live out of a suitcase and get back home- be in my own apartment and cook my own food.
… at for at least a couple of days until I pack up and leave again 💁♀️✈️
See recipe below!
Ground Turkey meat
1/2 red bell pepper
3 cloves garlic
1 large sweet potato
1. Preheat oven to 400 deg.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the outside of the large sweet potato.
3. Place sweet potato in microwave for 1-2 minutes to slightly soften so it is easier to cut. Cut sweet potato into fries.
4. Lightly coat a baking dish with avocado oil. Place fries on a baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for for about 20 minutes. Flip the fries and place back in the oven for another 20 minutes or until crispy.
5. Cut red pepper and onion into small pieces.
6. Place ground turkey in a bowl and add red pepper and onion. Add garlic to the bowl using a garlic press. Add 1/2 juice from the lime, a drop of avocado oil, salt pepper, paprika, chilli powder and cayenne pepper to the bowl. Mix the bowl to evenly distribute.
7. Roll turkey into burgers. Place burgers on a baking dish and place in the oven with for 30- 40 minuets depending on the size of the burgers.
8. Cut avocado into slices. Plate the turkey burger with avocado slices and sweet potato fries.