My Monday morning at the airport is looking pretty good with this banana bread for breakfast 🍌🍞🍌🍞🍌🍞🍌🍞It is gluten free, dairy free, added sugar free and I am absolutely loving it. I was never really into baking but didn’t want to toss my overripe bananas last night before I flew out this morning so repurposed them to make banana bread. They are great to have as something sweet and i also love bringing it to the airport with me as a sweet, healthy breakfast.
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup tiger nut flour
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp baking soda
1 scoop collagen peptides
1. Preheat oven to 400 deg.
2. Set a baking dish aside.
3. In a bowl, mix the tiger nut flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, collagen peptides, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In a blender, add bananas, dates, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
5. Place contents from the blender into the bowl. Add 1 egg to the bowl and throughly mix.
6. Add a piece of parchment paper to the baking dish. You may want to grease the parchment paper lightly with coconut oil so that the bread doesn’t stick to the parchment paper. Place contents from bowl into the baking dish.
7. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for approximately 50 minutes depending on the thickness of the bread.
8. Remove the bread from the oven and allow to cool and harden for approximately 20 minutes.